Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 31, 2008

More Bama pics


Here a few more pictures from the Alabama game.
As you can see, Olivia and Jake were playing with Jeffrey in the playhouse. I'm not quite sure who enjoyed the house better!!!!
Also, Olivia was so proud to get to hold Caroline again. Caroline is such a great baby. She didn't make a peep during all the screaming and celebrating that was going on. I couldn't beleive it.
Thanks everyone for coming over, we had a great time!!!!
Roll Tide!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Cotton Family said...

OMG, she looks just like u! it is so good seeing all the PG folks and their families. tell COACH DAVE I said HEY!!!
Jennifer Cannon Cotton

Landrum Family said...

Hey girl! I'm "tagging" you. Check out the directions on my blog. Happy Thanksgiving!