Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dolled up


Olivia was being silly as you can see!!!
She first brought me a pink tutu to put on, which you can't see because it is under the grass skirt. Then she brought me the grass skirt along with the bunny ears. The next time she came back with Bama shakers.
As much talk that has been going on around our house about football apparently has rubbed off on her.
Looks as if she is ready for football season!!! (She's adding a little twist to her Bama wardrobe.)
She is getting more and more silly as the days pass!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Bauer's said...

That orange skirt looks great on her. I think that orange is her color. Now she just needs some orange and blue pom poms and she will be set for football season.
I am sure Allie has some she can borrow-I will bring them over.